Why AGAHE ???
Association for Gender Awareness & Human Empowerment (AGAHE) is an NGO working since 2004 in Punjab & Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa Provinces. AGAHE is actively working in Water, Sanitation & Hygiene, Micro Finance & Sustainable Livelihood, Community Physical Infrastructure & Agriculture sectors.
Job Description: Field Engineer (CIVIL) WASH - Muzaffargarh
Field Engineer (Civil) will be in charge of all technical activities related to construction and will ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of the WASH project in targeted areas.
1. Supervise the all WASH related construction activities at field level.
2. Ensuring the quality of work at field level.
3. Monitor field work according to BOQs and drawings.
4. Supervisions of skilled and unskilled labor and General support of AGAHE’s objective and initiative.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A- Program & Functional Level Tasks
1. Carry out (participate) in Technical assessments at field level.
2. Conduct the sanitation marketing assessments.
3. To facilitate Project Coordinator in signing of MOU with PHED/TMA for rehabilitation/Installation/Improvement.
4. Physical construction/rehabilitation/installation of water supply system in government selected schools.
5. Construct girl friendly latrines along with hand washing facilities & waste bins.
6. Water quality testing and reporting the least water sources as per water quality guidelines of WAP and also share reports with concerned community, AGAHE management & WAP.
7. Support to project coordinator for conducting the feasibilities, design and BOQs development and development of water security plan in communities..
8. Help and plan construction related activities in the assigned sites.
9. Implement and monitor day-to day activities according to BOQs and drawings in collaboration with the skilled and unskilled labor.
10. Prepare regular reports on the progress of construction for the assigned sites.
11. Ensure the quality and quantity of material at field as per BOQs and according to way bills.
12. Ensure work complete as per work plan and schedules
13. Resolve the conflicts on construction site.
14. Issue and sign the work done certificates as per prescribed design.
15. Ensure the quality of construction work.
16. Hand over the WASH infrastructure to village base committees.
17. Ensure safety procedures and rules are respected in the field by all workers.
18. Represent AGAHE with different community stakeholders at field level.
19. Maintain good communication with beneficiaries and partner organizations on the field
B- Human Resources:
1. Train and manage the Skilled and unskilled labor
2. (Ensure the good respect of working conditions while in office or in the field, especially the respect to AGAHE code of conduct and standard operating procedures for the area of operation and safety rules on the construction sites.
1. Organize day-to-day logistics, administration, and personnel activities
2. Manage all related program equipment and materials in close consultation with the logistics/procurement officer. Maintain and ensure proper Project asset register.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Drop your CV at email@example.com
AGAHE is committed to Gender Equality and Diversity.
Download JOB APPLICATION FORM