Why AGAHE ???
Association for Gender Awareness & Human Empowerment (AGAHE) is an NGO working since 2004 in Punjab & Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa Provinces. AGAHE is actively working in Water, Sanitation & Hygiene, Micro Finance & Sustainable Livelihood, Community Physical Infrastructure & Agriculture sectors.
We passionately believe that by doing things the right way, NGOs can be a powerful force for good. You will get an exciting work place and challenging career with opportunities to learn, develop and have a progressive career path. AGAHE ensures an enabling environment for its Human Capital to achieve Organizational Excellence.
We are seeking applications for the following post:
Livelihood Coordinator: (Field Office, Rajan Pur)
- Implement livelihood plan and play a leading role in technical coordination and advocacy with community, and other stake holders.
- Lead and be responsible for overall program management through cooperative spirit among the community people for accelerating and widening the cooperative movement and activities.
- Monitor field activities through field visits for achieving results and mainstreaming.
- Oversee proper utilization of project budget and timely/quality implementation of activities.
Required qualification & experiences:
- Masters Degree in social sciences with substantial training and at least 5 years work experience in livelihood interventions.
- Experience in the related field managing socio-economic empowerment projects targeted to rural communities.
- Professional level of report writing skills in English.
- Good communication in local language.
Interested candidates are requested to submit job application along with updated CV to Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 18, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Download JOB APPLICATION FORM